Directions for application:
- Clean surface thoroughly (temperature should be above 50° f)
- Turn decal upside-down (imprint side down) and place on a flat surface.
- Separate the clear liner from the foggy “pre-mask” material making sure the decal stays attached to the “pre-mask”. If needed, use your fingernail to hold the edge of the decal to the “pre-mask” when removing clear liner.
- Carefully place decal in desired position. With fingers (or a credit card) firmly rub decal from the center out in all directions.
- Remove “pre-mask” at a 180 degree angle (rub down decal as necessary).
- Puncture bubbles with sharp needle; then lightly press area to remove trapped air.